Conference Summary Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) Department of Anesthesiology 8th Annual Winter Retreat Conference is organized by Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) and will be held during Jan 26
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) Department of Anesthesiology 8th Annual Winter Retreat Conference is organized by Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) and will be held during Jan 26 – 28, 2018 at Bear Creek Mountain Resort, Macungie, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Anesthesiologists, CRNAs, PACU RNs. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.00 Class A CE credits.
Conference Objectives are:
• Identify advantages to implementing an Acute Hip Fracture Pathway for the hospital, provider, and patient.
• Identify the indications for ECPR.
• Critically evaluate signs and symptoms as measures of residual paralysis.
• State risks of the rising cesarean delivery rate.
• Identify causes, prevention, and treatment of complications of lung isolation techniques including atelectasis.
• Identify benefits of phenylephrine infusions and use of LMAs for cesarean deliveries.
• Identify an anesthetic plan for the elderly patient to minimize delirium in the peri-anesthesia period.
• Identify evidence for cardiovascular risk stratification prior to non-cardiac surgery.
• List several pharmacologic therapies available to help manage pain when opioids are ineffective or contraindicated.
• Identify one anticoagulant reversal strategy in the perioperative setting.
• List advantages to the fascial plane blocks.
• Identify appropriate answers to common anesthetic challenges
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Contact No: 610-402-1368
Email : email@example.com
26 (Friday) 7:00 am - 28 (Sunday) 5:30 pm
Doe Mountain Ln Macungie
101 Doe Mountain Ln Macungie, Pennsylvania, United States of America